1. Live, love and laugh - live life like it's your last day on earth; love everyone even if they piss you off, not everyone knows how to express themselves - so don't take it personal; and laugh at yourself as often as possible.
2. Remember that there are always others around you who are either in the same boat as you OR have gone through what you're going through. The difference is that they took action to change their circumstances - and so can you.
3. Keep in mind that life is not perfect. Our souls are here on earth to learn, to grow and evolve into the best form of us. Make mistakes, learn from them and get over it.
4. When you find yourself obsessing (as I often do but I’m PERMANENTLY changing that habit into this...), let go and let God. Let me spell it out for you, ALWAYS pray for what you want, for example, "Dear God, I release my worries, doubts and cares surrounding my financial situation; I am open to receiving your infinite abundance. Amen."
5. Remember that God loves ALL of His children. We ALL are worth of His blessings, we just need to be open to receiving them and know that our prayers are answered; just not in the way we expected them and definitely not in the form we expected them. As my best friend, Theresa would say "No expectations, no disappointments." Just get out of the way and let God take care of business!
6. Build your relationship with God. Pray to God or have a conversation with God. When I say prayer, it need not be formal (see #4 for an example of a prayer). When I say have a conversation with God, talk to God like you were talking to your best friend, God loves us unconditionally too.
7. Help others in any way you can. The biggest and most precious way is to be giving of your time. Sometimes, someone just needs someone to listen to them or to sit there in stillness with them.
8. Wake up grateful, this can change your life in a dramatic way - YOU TRAIN YOURSELF TO BE HAPPY - which of course, you are well-deserving of.
9. Travel and see the world - where there's a will there's a way. Ask God for help on this as well, all you have to do is be open to receiving. See how "the other half lives." Learn and experience other ways of life outside of your own town, state or country.
10. I've saved the best for last - LOVE YOURSELF UNCONDITIONALLY and you will learn to love those around unconditionally. If you want others to truly love you for you, then you must first do the same for yourself. Remember you can only change yourself and your circumstances; YOU CAN'T CHANGE SOMEONE ELSE! Don't try it; you will only push them away. ALSO, part of loving yourself is not allowing yourself to carry or take on another's energy. DON'T HOLD GRUDGES AND FORGIVE AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE. *Forgiveness means that you love yourself more than holding onto someone else's draining energy.* Forgiveness allows you to release yourself from someone else's control and allows you to remember not to have that act repeated.
Bonus: Unlearn what you were conditioned to learn. It's never too late to learn new things.
As always, I bid you all love, light and compassion now and always.