Just in time for the weekend and adding something new to your daily routine (I hope). This ritual, I’ve been doing (variations of it) since 2009 when I started my spiritual journey. It has been instrumental in helping me trust myself. Once in a while, I’ll still second guess my instincts, because I’m human. It’s human to question things even things we routinely do.
For my morning ritual, I take 10-15 minutes for myself to start the day (most of the time, I do this on my walk to the train station.) I do the following:
1. I declare that “I willingly release everything and surrender completely to God (or Universe).”
2. I then “Thank God for replacing my grounding cords with (fill in the color you love, change it up)”; black is good for keeping you grounded.
3. Next, I affirm “Thank you, God for everyone, everything, each experience of every day of my life, I welcome now and I am open to receiving now (fill in, ex. Love, joy, etc. ending it with inner peace).”
4. I “Thank you, Archangel Michael for cutting all [etheric] cords and for vacuuming me on (choose speed: slow, medium, high or super high).”
5. Finally, I do a personal prayer/meditation to God: “Thank you for waking me up today, (pray for anything, love, peace, joy) ...thank you, I love you, Amen.”
These may seem like a lot of steps but they’re not. I’ll be honest with you, during my first 2 years of my journey, I would take 30-45 minutes praying the rosary along with these steps. As the years went on, I made changes to my ritual. Find what works for you. Important reminder: there are no short cuts to self-discovery, self-love and care.
For my evening ritual and I usually do this on the train on my way home or when I get home, I repeat steps 1-3 and end it with a prayer to God and Archangel Michael:
“Thank you, God and Archangel Michael for getting me and my fellow passengers home safely, thank you for helping me give my best. Amen and so it is.”
I hope this helps you on your journey, never lose hope, stay on your path and charge on, Brave Ones!
Till next time, I bid you love, light and compassion.